Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

How sad is that a little ice can cause so many problems.  I didn't end up going to work this morning because my car decided it was impossible to skate across our parking lot.  When I finally made it to the gym I didn't feel like doing much.  I'm not that worried about it because this is an "easy" week as I prepare to max out.

Lots of mobility

Chin-Ups
BWx5/5
+25x3
+45x1
+90x1/1
+115x1
+125xF

125 was almost there, but I just couldn't finish today.  Did 90 twice because I wanted to make sure my left shoulder/lat area was good (having issues again).  Body weight in clothes before this was 178.

I'm planning on working out again tonight after work.  Not sure what I'm doing yet...

UPDATE: Tuesday PM

Decided to do a light WOD to end the end

21-15-9
Squat Snatch, 75lb
Wall Ball, 20lb
7min 31sec

No comments:

Post a Comment