Sunday, January 30, 2011

Check, check...is this thing on?

It's been a few days since I updated the blog...oops.  I got a little swept up with work last Wednesday and never found the time to sit down and update things.  I went home this past weekend for my dad's birthday and was less than motivated to update then as well.  Oh well, it's back.

some WODs from the past week (off the top of my head):

3 Rounds
10 Deadlift, 275lb
50 Double Unders
5m 17s


21-15-9
Power Snatch, 95lb
Ring Dips
6 something?


AMRAP 15
5 Push Press, 115lb
10 OH W. Lunges, 45lb
15 Box Jump, 24"
9 Rounds + 1 Push Press

Ultimate Conditioning

UPDATE: The Wednesday Mystery Workout has been planned.  I will say that it should be a "good" one, to include: running, deadlifts, push-ups, squats, DB Clean & Jerks, running, Walking Lunges, running...did I mention running!?

No comments:

Post a Comment