Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday = Distraction Day

I just don't know what it is about Friday, but I never seem to want to work out.  This is completely unacceptable, especially since Thursday is a rest day.  It's also hard to lift at LFF because there are so many people to talk to and things going on (work-related...and not work-related [added hyphens for Paul]).  Nonetheless, the weights won't move themselves...

Started with some mobility

Snatches
lots of work at 75/95/115
singles at 135

Front Squat
135x3
165x3
185x3
195x3x3


Press
115x3
120x3x4
120x4

then:

5 Rounds
10 Wall Ball, 20lb
20 Squats
10 Burpees
9min 42sec

I made my clients do a similar version of the WOD (5/10/5) and they all seemed to hate me for it...after trying this doubled version I can see why....my.legs.would.not.move.

Not a bad day...hip/inner thigh hurts a little so I'll be icing and foam rolling later...it's also the reason I've reduced the volume of my squats (I just can't make myself skip them!).

Paleo is still going strong...I made it through last weekend and I'm hoping to do the same this week.  I really am not craving anything...I think the key is apples and almond butter...mmmmmmmm (use sparingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment