Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy Day

Aside from the hour and a half that I worked today, the only activity my body was interested in was napping.  I did manage to pry myself away from the sheets long enough to go grocery shopping.  This week, unlike others, I decided to buy EVERYTHING that I would need for 1 week (to the best of my ability).

Here's the list:
2 Dozen Eggs
5lb Chicken
2lb Pork Tenderloin
4lb Ground Beef (85/15)
1 Package of Bacon
1 Spaghetti Squash
Zucchini
2 Jars of Organic Pasta Sauce (no sugar added)
Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
4 Can of Coconut Milk
2 Packages of Guacamole

Fully stocked...




On another food related note, you can always make any restaurant paleo.  Outback is a horrible example because it's SO easy, but that was dinner...

9oz filet - no butter/seasoning
side salad - no cheese or croutons, oil&vinegar as dressing
sweet potato - plain w/ coconut butter (my own item)
3 pieces of grilled shrimp - no sauce

mmmm, coconut butter...


Ultimate Conditioning - Sunday 1/16/2011

In 3 person teams, complete:
900m run
75 Kettlebell Swings (52lb men, 35lb women)
100 Power Snatch or Clean and Jerk (75lb men, 45lb women)
200 Sit-Ups
450 Squats (hip crease below knee)
900m run

Fastest group time was 22:28

Rules:
1) Only 2 people can be moving at a time
2) Everything must be completed in order before moving on
3) Reps do not have to be split evenly

No comments:

Post a Comment