Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day of Birth

Happy Birthday to me...and George Washington!

I just watched the CrossFit Journal video on the mainpage and I am super excited to see that Reebok is developing new footwear and apparel with the help of CrossFit greats like Mikko Salo.  It reassures me that the $10 million deal between CrossFit and Reebok was indeed a good idea.

The Opens are 3 weeks away.  Starting tomorrow I'll be back to 100% paleo and tracking...until then, I'll continue to be as fat as Paul Potorti.

Today's workout was my birthday WOD at CF Durham....and it was brutal.


Muscle-Ups
x5/4/4/5/4


"Mike's Birthday WOD"

AMRAP 9 min
9 Deadlifts, 135lb
7 Squat Cleans, 135lb
5 Shoulder-to-Overhead, 135lb

4 Rounds + 9 Deadlifts

Rest 3 min

AMRAP 3 min
Burpees (jump to 6" above reach)

41 Burpees


Legs are toast.  I really wanted five rounds, but alas it just did not happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment