Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello CrossFit New England

I started following CFNE's programming today in preparation for the Opens which are 2 weeks away.  If it goes well, I'll probably continue to follow for awhile....until I need to specifically get back into strict strength work (that won't be until next August thought).

I've been dealing with some hip stuff (adductor AND flexor...and possibly TFL)...lots of foam rolling and mobility to get me ready to go, but it does the trick.

CFNE's Game Day 4 WOD

4 Rounds For Time:
20 Hang Squat Snatches, 95lb
20 Pull-Ups
20 Burpees
26:43

This sucked...badly.  Snatches obviously slowed me down the most, but I can't even pinpoint the exact reason.  My grip held up fairly well....legs were okay...shoulders....not so much. 

Looking forward to the next 2 weeks...and then the 6 weeks of "tryouts" for the games.  Even if I don't make it this year I know I'll be ready next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment