Monday, September 26, 2011

Been a long time

Okay, so after a long while of rehabbing and not doing deep squats I'm finally able to slowly reintroduce them back into my program. I still have to be careful with high repetitions as my right hamstring likes to give out and make my right hip flexor/quad do all the work (talk about feeling the burn). GHD work and some hamstring isolation should help clear that up...eventually.

Nothing truly notable in the past few months. I did manage a Helen PR (just over 8 min), Fight Gone Bad (317) and some Power Clean PR's (200 x lots of reps)


I'm going to try and update this on Monday and Wednesday at the very least.


After Fight Gone Bad 6...




[Ultimate Conditioning Class WOD]

Monday 9/26/2011

Deadlifts

warm-up

3 on the minute, 10 minutes

then:

60 Lunges

3 Rounds
15 KB Swings, 52/35
10 Power Cleans, 135/95
5 Burpees

100m Sprint

Clock starts at Lunges and stops after the sprint. This should take anywhere from 10-15min.

Depending on remaining time:

Hamstring Curls 3x15
stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment